We are long-term users of Redmine. Hosting this service is part of our contribution back to the community.
Welcome to BitBot Software's free service called Hosted Redmine. This site has been operating since March 2010 and provides a free project management software service for over 18,000 users. We host Redmine projects free of charge within our high quality server environment.
In return, all we ask from you is that you consider providing a link to HostedRedmine.com from your website. A simple link of appreciation. You are more than welcome to use this website for commercial activities so long as you don't abuse the service.
- See the Hosted Redmine project for support on this website.
Please register for your free account here. After you have registered and verified your email address, feel free to create your own private or public project. Instructions on registering can be found here. Be aware that this service does not provide administrator access to Redmine, so you won't be able to create a custom configuration. However, we are always open to ideas on how to improve the service and we encourage you to get in touch.
- If you are just looking to experiment with Redmine's features, we recommend you use the official demo instead.
- Redmine 1.4 stable branch (with improved workflows and trackers).
- Free database export for backups and migration away.
- Subversion (SVN) repositories can be used remotely.
- Secure SSL website is also freely available.
- Theme Changer plugin allows you to choose your own theme (including Basecamp).
- Redmine Issue Checklist plugin allows creation of to-do lists.
- Mylyn Connector plugin for Eclipse.
- Various other plugins are available.
If you need support or want to suggest a feature, please do so in the Hosted Redmine project after signing in. If you are having problems signing in or need to discuss a matter privately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of your data. This service runs from a Virtual Private Server (VPS) in the United States of America, and only BitBot Software Pty Ltd (an Australian company) has data access.
You may download an export of your data from HostedRedmine.com at any time free of charge. This exports your database and all uploaded files. We ask that you please delete your projects from HostedRedmine.com if you no longer need them, to save disk space for other users.
Note that we do reserve the right to terminate access to the site for any account that we believe is detrimental to this service at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to display advertisements, such as Google AdWords. The data entered into Redmine remains yours, however you permit us to make copies as necessary for backups and other maintenance activities.
Hosted Redmine is proudly brought to you by BitBot Software Pty Ltd. We help strengthen businesses with open-source software. BitBot was founded in June 2008 and we are based in Newcastle, NSW, Australia.