We are long-term users of Redmine. Hosting this service is part of our contribution back to the community.
Welcome to BitBot Software's free service called Hosted Redmine. This site has been operating since March 2010 and provides a free project management software service for over 18,000 users. We host Redmine projects free of charge within our high quality server environment.
In return, all we ask from you is that you consider providing a link to HostedRedmine.com from your website. A simple link of appreciation. You are more than welcome to use this website for commercial activities.
See the Hosted Redmine project for support on this website.
Please register for your free account here. After you have registered and verified your email address, feel free to create your own private or public project. Instructions on registering can be found here. Be aware that this service does not provide administrator access to Redmine, so you won't be able to create a custom configuration. However, we are always open to ideas on how to improve the service and we encourage you to get in touch.
If you are just looking to experiment with Redmine's features, we recommend you use the official demo instead so that you can access the full administration features.HostedRedmine.com has the following features:
- Redmine 2.4 stable branch
- Free database export for backups and migration into a private Redmine instance.
- You can quickly import issues from a CSV file using a script.
- Subversion (SVN) repositories can be used remotely, including GitHub with their SVN access URL.
- Secure SSL website is also freely available with no advertisements.
- Fully functional fail-over backup server to increase service availability (shares a common database).
- Theme Changer plugin allows you to choose your own theme from a list of the best Redmine themes.
- Redmine Issue Checklist plugin allows creation of to-do lists.
- Mylyn Connector plugin for Eclipse.
- Various other plugins are available.
If you need support or want to suggest a feature, please do so in the Hosted Redmine project after signing in. If you are having problems signing in or need to discuss a matter privately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require a full Redmine instance with unrestricted Administrator access, we recommend our partner Planio Redmine Hosting. Planio offers free and paid hosted Redmine instances including hosted Subversion and Git. Existing HostedRedmine.com users can also transition easily to Planio for free. Just export your data here and contact Planio to request a free data import.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of your data. This service runs from a Virtual Private Server (VPS) in the United States of America, and only BitBot Software Pty Ltd (an Australian company) has data access. Attached files are stored privately on Amazon S3. All connections can be encrypted with SSL.
You may download an export of your data from HostedRedmine.com at any time free of charge. This exports your database and all uploaded files. We ask that you please delete your projects from HostedRedmine.com if you no longer need them, to save disk space for other users.
Note that we do reserve the right to terminate access to the site for any account that we believe is detrimental to this service at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to display advertisements, such as Google AdWords. The data entered into Redmine remains yours, however you permit us to make copies as necessary for backups and other maintenance activities.
Hosted Redmine is proudly brought to you by BitBot Software Pty Ltd. We help strengthen businesses with open-source software. BitBot was founded in June 2008 and we are based in Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
Latest newsView all news
Project to Enter Grand-Line (2014-10-24 03:55 AM)
Project to leave the TMD-Xinzhu and enter the Grand Line.
Podemos Aranjuez - Financiación (2014-10-22 10:25 AM)
La comisión de financiación tiene los siguientes objetivos:
- Gestionar los medios de financiación del círculo: venta de merchandising, donaciones, etc.
- Buscar nuevas vías de financiación y elaborar propuestas en este sentido.
- Video Search (2014-10-22 12:21 AM)
jwr-test-proj (2014-10-21 02:19 PM)
This is a test project
- Tralala (2014-10-19 05:04 PM)