Europe 200x100 with lots more positions (~200)
I'm doing the same thing I did with Earth to the Europe scenario. First off, almost all of the predefined positions were more or less wrong, sadly. Now I'm putting more of them onto the map, I expect to have around 200.
The Europe scenario updated with more positions.
Most old positions have been changed. 143 new ones have been added. One starting position swamp tile changed to grassland.
Nationset set to all, startcity enabled and naturalcitynames disabled. Default 40 players.
Including two versions - 2.6 and master.
- Target version changed from 2.6.0-beta2 to 2.6.0-beta3
- Target version changed from 2.6.0-beta3 to 2.6.0
- Related to Bug #706252: Inaccurate description for the Cuyavians added
Sorry this is languishing...
cuyavian.patch was dealt with separately in bug #706252.
This would benefit from feature #690313 to mitigate the very non-uniform starting positions.
One starting position swamp tile changed to grassland.
(I think this is in the Polesian Lowland .)
- Related to Feature #690313: Try to pick subset of scenario start positions that are uniformly distributed added
- Target version deleted (
No worries, it's a rather large scenario. Yeah, I removed the swamp because placing a city there would put that player at a disadvantage.
- Related to Bug #767133: startcity option leads to unfair border claiming added
Also available in: Atom