Feature #743646: Scenarios should be able to have their own luadata.txt, maybe also parser.lua
Scenario to load luadata file of its own
- If scenario.datafile does not exist, use ruleset luadata.txt (like before; Feature #820980)
- If scenario.datafile has value "none", do not use any luadata (like before)
- If scenario.datafile has any other value, treat it as a name of luadata file. Suffix '.luadata' is added, and the file is looked from the scenario file paths.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 8 months ago
- File 0036-Add-support-for-scenario-specific-luadata-file.patch 0036-Add-support-for-scenario-specific-luadata-file.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved