test for different versions
- One accepted IEEE T-ITS was online (2018/10/24)
- Li, J., J. Gao, H. Zhang, and T. Z. Qiu. RSE-Assisted Lane-Level Positioning Method for a Connected Vehicle Environment. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2018, pp. 1–13. https://doi.org/10/gffk9d.
-One paper was just accepted as 'accepted presentation and conditional publication' in TRB-AM 2019 (20181002). It is a good autumn gift received in this year. Besides, two papers were submitted to TRB-AM 2019 at 20180731.
- 007 news ID
- 1.ACTIVE-AURORA received an award from ITS Canada in the category of Canadian Universities/Colleges ITS Project/Program/Innovation on October 29th.
- 2.The Honourable Marc Garneau, Minister of Transport, visited the ACTIVE-AURORA booth at ITS World Congress on October 31st.
- 3.Over 100 conference attendees signed up for the ACTIVE-AURORA demonstration at ITS World Congress in Montreal, where they were taken for a ride along Montreal streets and shown some connected vehicle applications.
- @1/2/3 are edited by Aalyssa Atley.
- I was a major research assistant contributing to the ACTIVE-AURORA Connected vehicle project. (01/01/2015 - now)
- 006 news ID
- Attended ITS World Congress 2017 Montréal in Montréal, Canada. and given one presentation in this conference. (29/10/2017)
- One paper was accepted:
 Li, J. and T. Z. Qiu. “Improving Throughput of an Isolated Signalized Intersection in a Connected Vehicle Environment.” In ITS World Congress 2017. Montréal, Canada.
- 005 news ID
- 1.Centracs (SPM) Signal Performance Measures
- 2.Cobalt – EOS (New Controller Software), Advanced priority and dynamic operations, Connected Vehicle support, Intersection optimization (20171024)
- 004 news ID
- Hosted one CV-Application demo and video clip shooting for Active-Aurora Project and the media came from City of Edmonton. (20171020)
- 003 news ID
- 1.Two papers are accepted by Transportation Research Board 97th Annual Meeting (TRB 2018), where one of them was reviewed by the TRB traffic signal committee (AHB25) and another was reviewed by Committee on Traffic Flow Theory and Characteristics (AHB45) *. (20171015)
*One is accepted as a presentation and another one is accepted as a publication.
- 2. Presented papers in the TFT and CV related sessions. (20180106-20180110)
1. Li, J., and T. Qiu. An Extended Time-Delayed V2X-Based Bi-Directional Looking Car-Following Model and Its Linear Stability Analysis. Presented at the Transportation Research Board 97th Annual Meeting, 2018. https://trid.trb.org/view/1495083
2. Li, J., C. Qiu, L. Peng, and T. Qiu. Signal Priority Request Delay Modeling and Mitigation for Emergency Vehicles in Connected Vehicle Environment. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2018, pp. 1–20. https://trid.trb.org/view/1495081
#002 news ID
Attended ICTIS 2017 conference in Banff, Canada, and given one presentation at this conference. (08/10/2017-08/11/2017)
Two papers were accepted:
 Li, J., C. Wang, S. He, and T. Z. Qiu. “Dynamic Traffic Shockwave Speed Estimation in Connected Vehicle Environment.” In 2017 4th International Conference on Transportation Information and Safety (ICTIS), 54–59, 2017.
 He, S., J. Li, W. Xiong, and T. Z. Qiu. “A Practical Method for Validating Data Quality by RSE Connectedness: A Case Study in China.” In 2017 4th International Conference on Transportation Information and Safety (ICTIS), 458–62, 2017.
#001 news ID
2015/01-2017/06, previous papers
[2017/04] One paper was accepted by ITS world congress 2017.
6. Jiang-Chen Li, Tony Z. Qiu. “Improving throughput of an isolated signalized intersection in a connected vehicle environment”. the ITS world congress 2017, Montreal, Canada.
[2016/10] Two papers were accepted by 96th TRB Meeting.
5. Jiang-Chen Li, Tony Qiu. “Improving Throughput of a Signalized Intersection in a Connected Vehicle Environment”. 96th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB 2017), Washington, DC. USA. https://trid.trb.org/view.aspx?id=1438062
4. Shu-Xian He #, Jiang-Chen Li #, Tony Qiu. " Vehicle to Pedestrian Communication Modeling and Collision Avoiding Methodology in Connected Vehicle Environment ". Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board (TRR), Washington, DC. (#Co-first Author). : https://goo.gl/imD1J8
[2016/06] One paper was accepted by 11th International Transportation Specialty Conference in CSCE 2016 annual meeting.
3. Jiangchen Li, Jie Gao, Tony Qiu. “Improving Intersection Throughput Using Connected Vehicles”. Accepted by 11th International Transportation Specialty Conference in CSCE 2016 annual meeting. : https://goo.gl/6SQPaj
[2016/03] One paper was accepted by 14th World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR 2016).
2. Jiangchen li, Yuwei Bie, Jie Gao, and Tony Z. Qiu. “Traffic State Estimation Using Data Fusion with Fixed Loop Detector and Connected Vehicle Data”. Accepted by 14th World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR 2016), Shanghai.
[2015/10] One paper was accepted by 95th TRB Meeting.
1. Jiangchen Li, Jie Gao, Hui Zhang, and Tony Qiu. "A RSE-Assisted GPS-RSS Hybrid Lane-Level Positioning System for Connected Vehicles". Accepted for presentation and publication (conditional) in 95th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB 2016), Washington, DC. https://trid.trb.org/view/1393160
Also available in: Atom