Msys2-next after 170126
- git package should be added
- subversion package should be dropped
#4 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 1 year ago
- File Msys2-170422.patch Msys2-170422.patch added
- File Msys2-170422-S2_6.patch Msys2-170422-S2_6.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
New patch revisions attached.
I plan to commit these once testing is finished even though freeciv is not yet using git repository. This will prevent snapshot builds directly from the svn repository, but all other kind of builds work and snapshot builds can be made with the help of git-svn. The reason I want this committed is that it enables testing of the msys2 baseline update.