HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Goto path drawing bug with exhausted unit and maglev
Jacob Nevins <jtn>:
"In the attached savegame, select [l tgt="unit" id=6870 name="Settlers" /] and try to set a goto path.
The drawn path has filled blobs every step as long as the unit is on a maglev, as if it would take a turn per tile, but all the turn numbers are the same; and I think the path chosen is correct (it doesn't think the maglev is extra costly and avoid it).
I think this must be something do with the unit having no move points and the maglev having no move cost.
S2_6 r33825, Qt client, civ2civ3 ruleset."
#4 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- File pf_exhausted_moves.patch pf_exhausted_moves.patch added
- File settler_move.png settler_move.png added
- Category set to General
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Attached patch is to test. Its rather workaround, because path was bad too.
Now everything looks ok, even path.
#8 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
Attached new save with another case - but full movement points - take active musket on mountain with full moves and try set goto somewhere west on railroad.
Musket is surrounded by tiles with at least 2MP required. Path on railroad shows steps every tile agai.
#9 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- File pf_exhausted_movesV2.patch pf_exhausted_movesV2.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Attached patch fixes only 'blobs' every tile which is related to goto_tile_state(..) for normal goto
it doesnt fixes:
1) HOVER_CONNECT, HOVER_PATROL cases
2) wrong path
3) wrong number to turns might be displayed after exhausing moves ( eg in save "musket_move", musket reaches nearest hill/mountain in step 0, but goto says he can reach also next tiles with railroad in the same step 0
2 and 3 come somehwere from pathfinding.c