Feature #688280: Earth 160x90 updated with 89 starting positions.
Earth 160x90 scenario updated with 89 starting positions for Versions 2.5.3 and 3.0
-Fixed the spelling of Inuit
-Added Songhai, with its starting position being same as Mali's
-Patches for game versions 2.5.3 and 3.0
#2 Updated by Rhue of L about 2 months ago
Daamn, I mucked up 3.0. Why can't I delete files here?
#7 Updated by Rhue of L about 2 months ago
- File earth-89-starting-positions-for-v2.6-UPDATED.patch View added
- File earth-89-starting-positions-for-v3.00-UPDATED.patch View added
I've just noticed I overlooked Congo and Brazzaville Congo. Please use these patches instead, if you can.
#8 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from 3.0.0 to 2.6.0
(Since we lack more accurate status, we use "Resolved" to indicate that patches for the issue have been submitted. It means patches are ready for review - not that they have been committed already)
#9 Updated by Rhue of L about 2 months ago
- File earth-89-starting-positions-for-v2.6-NEWEST.patch View added
- File earth-89-starting-positions-for-v3.0-NEWEST.patch View added
I've noticed it's possible to turn off the precondition system for city name assignment, so I've adjusted the patches to turn it off. It solves some problems with historical accuracy I've been having. I've also modified terrain in several places to ensure every starting civ gets +2 food in its capital, previously some started in forests/jungles. And I've changed New Zealand/Maori's starting position.