HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Italy scenario: map is divided into two parts
The Italy scenario is a non-wrapping map with an unconnected bulge on the right-hand side surrounded by glacier.
I think it dates from before we had non-wrapping topologies; in that context the bulge would have been the westernmost part of Italy, and connected to the rest. I think adding a line of glacier tiles (as in this pre-import version) was a common way to deal with this before wrapx became optional.
It would be better if the map were made wider and the right bulge were joined to the left. Possibly also make the glacier into Inaccessible terrain, and tweak the deep ocean.
#1 Updated by Jacob Nevins over 4 years ago
Attached is a start on fixing this (in 2.6 format); I've moved the land and minimally tidied up glacier / oceans.Things still to consider:
- Convert Glacier to Inaccessible?
- Fill in bits of France/Monaco as Inaccessible rather than Ocean
- Fill in whole east coast of Adriatic as Inaccessible?
- Review Ocean / Deep Ocean
- Re-propagate to S3_0 format
#4 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 8 months ago
- File 0014-italy.sav-Wrap-map-from-the-correct-point.patch 0014-italy.sav-Wrap-map-from-the-correct-point.patch added
- File 0009-italy.sav-Wrap-map-from-the-correct-point.patch 0009-italy.sav-Wrap-map-from-the-correct-point.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved