Incorrect comment about city radius in common/city.c
In an older (33766) revision a common/city.c comment about the city area in squares was off by one column for radius_sq 16, 17, 18, 19: 16 = 4*4, 17 = 16 + 1, and 18 = 9 + 9 exist; 19 is irrational. The areas for 17/18/19 actually belong to radius 16/17/18. Patch attached.
- Category changed from Server to General
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jacob Nevins
- Target version changed from 3.0.0 to 2.5.10
- Subject changed from city.c radius to Incorrect comment about city radius in common/city.c
Thanks, fixed comment copied to the Radius wiki page. Note to myself, there are more interesting comments in other source files which deserve to be exported to a README or wiki page, e.g., some info about the section file INI syntax.
Also available in: Atom