HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
This forum thread bemoans the lack of a way for Lua scripts to know when a building has been lost for some reason.
Will need some sort of reason code -- "player_sold", "sold_obsolete", "sold_no_money", "razed", "sabotaged" etc.
#9 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0008-Add-building_lost-signal-to-lua-API.patch 0008-Add-building_lost-signal-to-lua-API.patch added
- File 0005-Add-building_lost-signal-to-lua-API.patch 0005-Add-building_lost-signal-to-lua-API.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Handle all cases where building is lost, except if it happens via editor
- Fix some crashes if the lua script removes the city building was in