Whether city conquest gives a tech should be ruleset controlled
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0033-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch 0033-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch added
- File 0008-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch 0008-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Jacob Nevins wrote:
I was thinking of an effect, "Conquer_Techs" or something, giving how many techs are acquired at time of conquest.
Attached patch implements TWO effects, "Conquer_Techs_Min" and "Conquer_Techs_Max", to support random number of techs to steal. If Max < Min, Min is still in effect -> supplied rulesets have only Conquer_Techs_Min effects set.
#5 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0001-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch 0001-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
New S3_0 version with correct updating of S2_6 format rulesets in compatibility loading mode.