HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
2.6 beta, gtk-2, policies dialog "Cur" abbreviation is confusing
running 2.6.0b2 with gtk-2.0 client, on Mac (which is actually a Unix build), experimental ruleset,
the policies dlog looks funky. See attached screenshot.
#6 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 2 months ago
- File 0044-gtk-Change-multiplier-current-value-label-to-show-No.patch 0044-gtk-Change-multiplier-current-value-label-to-show-No.patch added
- File 0036-gtk-Change-multiplier-current-value-label-to-show-No.patch 0036-gtk-Change-multiplier-current-value-label-to-show-No.patch added
- File 0023-gtk-Change-multiplier-current-value-label-to-show-No.patch 0023-gtk-Change-multiplier-current-value-label-to-show-No.patch added
- Category set to gui-gtk-3.22
- Status changed from New to Resolved