HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
"stringop-overflow" errors from gcc8
All active branches (starting from S2_5) fail to build with current gcc8 development version. It gives many stringop-overflow errors from uses of strncpy().
I'm not entirely sure that all of them actually are errors, in some structures we DO have buffers that not need to be NULL terminated.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist almost 4 years ago
- File 0073-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch 0073-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch added
- File 0027-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch 0027-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch added
- File 0018-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch 0018-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch added
- File 0005-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch 0005-Fix-gcc8-warnings.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Qt programs (Qt-client, ruledit, Qt modpack installer) not checked as they don't compile for other reasons
- Unsupported Xaw-client not fixed (there's an gcc8 warning there)