HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
I got complaint that in variant2 the distance based corruption and waste is too high. When I looked into changing that, I got stuck by the fact that I'm already using lowest possible integer values for Output_Waste_By_Distance; 1,2, and 3. The effect value should have higher granularity. Especially it should support less than 1/tile waste increase.
#2 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 3 years ago
- File 0080-Increase-Output_Waste_By_Distance-granularity.patch 0080-Increase-Output_Waste_By_Distance-granularity.patch added
- File 0026-Increase-Output_Waste_By_Distance-granularity.patch 0026-Increase-Output_Waste_By_Distance-granularity.patch added
- Category set to General
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Divide Output_Waste_By_Distance value by 100 when used
- Multiplies values by 100 in rulesets
- S3_0 patch multiplies values when loading 2.6 format ruleset