HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
wrong Space Module score
Regardless of whether Space Modules are connected or not, each of them score 100 points.
By leaving them unconnected, spaceships get lighter and faster.
So we can cheat and get the same score as correctly built spaceship.
#1 Updated by Jacob Nevins about 4 years ago
- File 26spaceshop.tar.bz2 26spaceshop.tar.bz2 added
- File m-30-26-25-spaceship-pop-score.patch m-30-26-25-spaceship-pop-score.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jacob Nevins
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.5.12
Oops. Fix attached.
I dug back through code history and didn't find any rationale for this; and it's been like that forever. (In particular, although the spaceship behaviour is closely modelled on Civ1, I don't think the score contribution is particularly closely modeled. Even if this were civ1 behaviour, it's silly behaviour.)
Also attached a hand-constructed savegame to test it.