HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Ruledit saves propagated root_reqs
root_reqs are logically inherited through the tech tree. When a ruleset is loaded, root_reqs are propagated through the tech tree.
When ruledit loads a ruleset in which propagation occurs, and saves it again, it saves the propagated version; so what it saves is not exactly what it loaded.Example:
- Load "classic" ruleset into ruledit
- Give "Bronze Working" a root req of "Alphabet"
- Save ruleset
- Load again into ruledit
- Observe that e.g. Banking now has a root req of "Alphabet"
- Save again under a different name
- Diff the two rulesets, and notice that the second has more root_reqs despite not changing anything
(This doesn't show up with the experimental ruleset, despite its root_reqs, because every tech already has a root_req.)
#2 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0006-Save-advance-root-req-only-if-it-s-not-inherited.patch 0006-Save-advance-root-req-only-if-it-s-not-inherited.patch added
- File 0004-Save-advance-root-req-only-if-it-s-not-inherited.patch 0004-Save-advance-root-req-only-if-it-s-not-inherited.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved