HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
message of acquiring Future Tech from Darwin's Voyage is incorrect
2.6.0-beta3 (classic ruleset)
Darwin's Voyage boosts research; you gain 2 immediate advances.
Learned Future Tech. 4. Scientists choose to research Future Tech. 5.
Acquired Future Tech.5 from Darwin's Voyage.
Learned Future Tech. 5. Scientists choose to research Future Tech. 6.
Acquired Future Tech.6 from Darwin's Voyage.
Messages in boldface are incorrect.
#2 Updated by Jacob Nevins almost 3 years ago
- File m-30-26-free-future-tech.patch m-30-26-free-future-tech.patch added
- File 26-free-future-tech.patch 26-free-future-tech.patch added
- File 26_free_techs.sav.bz2 26_free_techs.sav.bz2 added
- File 25_free_techs.sav.bz2 25_free_techs.sav.bz2 added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jacob Nevins
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.5.12
Test savegames have player about to research Fusion Power; I locally tweaked that to have Bonus_Tech, to get Future Tech from it. Next turn the player builds Darwin's Voyage, getting two more Future Techs.