HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Clearer warnings about unit disband due to peace treaty
David Lowe suggested in gna bug #16000:
From the forum: 'When you originally agree to a peace treaty, you see something like "You agree on an armistice with the Poles. In 16 turns, it will become a peace treaty. Move your units out of Polish territory." The threat is implied rather than explicit; perhaps that should change.'
This is catching newbies by surprise. The warning could be stronger. Even better, an abbreviated version of the warning should go into the message window every turn. It would be best if there was a way to go to each unit that is inside the friendly nation's borders.
- Changes the initial message:
- Was You agree on an armistice with the Babylonians. In 16 turns, it will become a peace treaty. Move your units out of Babylonian territory.
- Now You agree on an armistice with the Babylonians. In 16 turns, it will become a peace treaty. Move any military units out of Babylonian territory to avoid them being disbanded.
- Adds a new message every turn to affected players: Warning: you still have 2 military units in Babylonian territory. Any such units will be disbanded in 6 turns, in accordance with peace treaty.
- (If there is a single affected unit, the message has a tile link to let you find it. Otherwise you are on your own.)