HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
"Wonder will be finished " notice is displayed even if it's already obsolete
Notice: Wonder %s in %s will be finished next turn.
This message is unnecessary if Wonder under construction become obsolete.
#1 Updated by Jacob Nevins over 3 years ago
- File m-30-26-wonder-notice-suppress-obsolete.patch m-30-26-wonder-notice-suppress-obsolete.patch added
- File 26c2c3_building_obsolete_wonder.sav.bz2 26c2c3_building_obsolete_wonder.sav.bz2 added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jacob Nevins
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.1
I think this is a regression since 2.5, that came in with gna patch #3941.
I don't know why city_global_turn_notify() was changed in the way it was. I've changed it to what I think it should always have been, and it fixes this problem in my testing.