HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
stringop-truncation compiler warnings on ruledit (C++ code)
Debian Unstable just started to default gcc-8 (and g++-8). As a result most of my test builds on Debian Unstable now, as opposed to last weekend, happen with gcc-8. When we originally fixed gcc-8 related compiler warnings, we had to omit Qt-components from the build as Qts own headers caused errors. Ever since gcc-8 specific builds have omitted those. Now the default builds show compiler warnings (errors on --enable-debug build) on those components.
Not considering these 2.6.0 blockers.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 3 years ago
- File 0004-Fix-stringop-truncation-warnings-on-C-code.patch 0004-Fix-stringop-truncation-warnings-on-C-code.patch added
- File 0003-Fix-stringop-truncation-warnings-on-C-code.patch 0003-Fix-stringop-truncation-warnings-on-C-code.patch added
- File 0001-Fix-stringop-truncation-warnings-on-C-code.patch 0001-Fix-stringop-truncation-warnings-on-C-code.patch added
- Category set to General
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 2.6.1 to 2.5.12