HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
[master] SDL2 client incompatible with civ2civ3
The SDL2 client isn't compatible with civ2civ3 in master because it doesn't have an option to set the target government. civ2civ3 appears to prevent revolution without a target gov:
You can't revolt without a target government
I suggest that either this limitation is removed from civ2civ3, or the SDL2 client is updated.
I may have time to look into updating the client, but would benefit from some guidance.
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 3.1.0 to 2.6.1
This turns out rather simple to fix. Just popup (existing) government dialog instead of revolution dialog. Revolution dialog code can be removed completely. Patches to follow.
#4 Updated by Marko Lindqvist almost 3 years ago
- File 0020-sdl2-Popup-full-government-dialog-when-about-to-star.patch 0020-sdl2-Popup-full-government-dialog-when-about-to-star.patch added
- File 0017-sdl2-Popup-full-government-dialog-when-about-to-star.patch 0017-sdl2-Popup-full-government-dialog-when-about-to-star.patch added
- File 0005-sdl-2-Popup-full-government-dialog-when-about-to-sta.patch 0005-sdl-2-Popup-full-government-dialog-when-about-to-sta.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved