HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Starting europe_1900WWI with tex AI takes long time
With classic AI first turn can start almost immediately after loading saved game. With tex and threaded AI the delay before the first turn is equal to delay between later turns. This is because those AI types run first_activities also when restarting phase.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 3 years ago
- File 0022-tex-threaded-AI-Do-not-run-dai_do_first_activites-on.patch 0022-tex-threaded-AI-Do-not-run-dai_do_first_activites-on.patch added
- File 0008-tex-threaded-AI-Do-not-run-dai_do_first_activites-on.patch 0008-tex-threaded-AI-Do-not-run-dai_do_first_activites-on.patch added
- File 0006-threaded-AI-Do-not-run-dai_do_first_activites-on-res.patch 0006-threaded-AI-Do-not-run-dai_do_first_activites-on-res.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.1