HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
gtk+ documentation ( https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkFontButton.html#gtk-font-button-set-font-name ) says that gtk_font_button_set_font_name() and gtk_font_button_get_font_name() are deprecated since 3.22 already, though our gtk3.22-client compilation gives no error about those.
gtk3.22-client should not use things deprecated in gtk+-3.22.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.1
The thing to replace them, gtk_font_chooser_*(), have existed since 3.2 already, so it's certainly safe to update this (maybe we even should change also gtk3-client) https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkFontChooser.html#gtk-font-chooser-get-font
#2 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 2 years ago
- File 0033-gtk3.22-gtk3x-Avoid-deprecated-gtk_font_button_get-s.patch 0033-gtk3.22-gtk3x-Avoid-deprecated-gtk_font_button_get-s.patch added
- File 0009-gtk3.22-Avoid-deprecated-gtk_font_button_get-set_fon.patch 0009-gtk3.22-Avoid-deprecated-gtk_font_button_get-set_fon.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved