HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Visible_Walls effects of City Walls and Great Wall are cumulative
Noticed in civ1 ruleset, but other rulesets should be checked too.
Visible_Walls effect of City Walls has no present=FALSE requirement against Great Wall, nor does Great Wall have requirement against City Walls. If both are present, value of Visible_Walls is 2. With a tileset that supports multiple wall types this would result in wrong wall type being displayed. No supplied tileset does that, but it would still be cleaner to have ruleset implement correct effect value.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 4 months ago
- File 0028-Make-Visible_Walls-effects-from-City-Walls-and-Great.patch 0028-Make-Visible_Walls-effects-from-City-Walls-and-Great.patch added
- File 0026-Make-Visible_Walls-effects-from-City-Walls-and-Great.patch 0026-Make-Visible_Walls-effects-from-City-Walls-and-Great.patch added
- File 0014-Make-Visible_Walls-effects-from-City-Walls-and-Great.patch 0014-Make-Visible_Walls-effects-from-City-Walls-and-Great.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.4