HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Visibility of units loading without moving is not updated
If a unit loads on a ship on another tile, it disappears from sight of non-allied players seeing either tile. If it loads into a trireme standing on a river on the same tile, the trireme is updated for the clients (gets "+") but the cargo does not go out of sight.
Remark: for future versions I am making a patch for an option for seeing fortified units in triremes, it covers this problem.
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2
Sounds like it's the same as the later bug #858214 (recently fixed)?
- Related to Bug #858214: Ghost units seen, packhand assertion failure (2.6.1+, various clients) added
- Status changed from New to Closed
No-one's commented, so I'm closing this one as a duplicate of #858214 (raised later, but has the actual fix attached), since it sounds like it describes the exact same situation.
Shout if you think that is wrong.
- Related to deleted (Bug #858214: Ghost units seen, packhand assertion failure (2.6.1+, various clients))
- Is duplicate of Bug #858214: Ghost units seen, packhand assertion failure (2.6.1+, various clients) added
Also available in: Atom