HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
S3_0 alpha4 should be released soon after S3_0 network protocol freeze, with the frozen network protocols that make it compatible with all later 3.0 releases.
#10 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 1 year ago
- Due date changed from 2020-04-18 to 2020-04-25
- Start date deleted (
Now that fix for Bug #859139 exist for S3_0, I'd like that included in alpha4. But I'd like it to have some testing in branch (supposedly it will be pushed wednesday morning) before releasing it as part of alpha4. So postponing alpha4 by a week.
#12 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
S3_0-alpha4 is commit c319fab994f98076d502da78724c129830e5bd13
- Commits pushed
- Tarballs created
- FEATURES document prepared
- installer_cross Windows Installers available
- "How to update..." documents were in d3f level already in alpha3
- Modpacks listed by modpack installer were in d3f level already in alpha3
- msys2 based Windows Installers