HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Broken links in built-in help with spacerace disabled
- They are still linked from the techs that would have enabled them. Those links go somewhere random.
- The tech tree (F6) still shows icons for these buildings. In Qt, the link to help (right-click) is similarly broken.
If these buildings are to be entirely absent from the game, they should be removed consistently.
#2 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 4 months ago
- File 0062-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch 0062-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch added
- File 0046-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch 0046-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch added
- File 0036-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch 0036-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch added
- File 0015-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch 0015-Consistently-disable-help-links-to-space-parts-when-.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved