HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
entry_type() has unsigned return type, but tries to return -1 on error
Return type of entry_type() is 'enum entry_type', i.e., unsigned enumeration type. Yet it's supposed to return -1 on error.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist almost 2 years ago
- File 0026-entry_type-Return-new-ENTRY_ILLEGAL-value-on-error.patch 0026-entry_type-Return-new-ENTRY_ILLEGAL-value-on-error.patch added
- File 0016-entry_type-Return-new-ENTRY_ILLEGAL-value-on-error.patch 0016-entry_type-Return-new-ENTRY_ILLEGAL-value-on-error.patch added
- File 0010-entry_type-Return-new-ENTRY_ILLEGAL-value-on-error.patch 0010-entry_type-Return-new-ENTRY_ILLEGAL-value-on-error.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.2