SDL2: non-left mouse buttons (and maybe finger events?) don't work in various places
While auditing usage of SDL_BUTTON_LEFT for hrm #854476, I found various related mistakes:
- Over-enthusiastic use of
PRESSED_EVENT()in hrm feature #831742
- Right-click on cities button doesn't bring up "find city"
- Right-click on players button doesn't bring up menu of living players
- (Additionally, after my previous patch for #854476, Ctrl-F starts doing the wrong thing.)
- More testing for
SDL_BUTTON_LEFTwithout checking it's a mouse event. This might cause finger events on the following UI elements to do the wrong thing (haven't tested):
- Flag icons in players report and menu (should start a meeting)
- Unit info (bottom right of main view) (should move to next unit)
- Various bits of worklist UI
The SDL client makes some similar mistakes, but as far as I can tell it's not causing any bugs there.