HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Qt-client has "== false" and "== true" comparisons
Especially "== true" comparison is bug-prone as any non-zero value counts as boolean true, but only 1 is equal to 'true'. These comparisons exist not only from C++ 'bool' values but also from not-strictly-bool values.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0028-Qt-Don-t-compare-equality-to-true-or-false.patch 0028-Qt-Don-t-compare-equality-to-true-or-false.patch added
- File 0018-Qt-Don-t-compare-equality-to-true-or-false.patch 0018-Qt-Don-t-compare-equality-to-true-or-false.patch added
- File 0014-Qt-Don-t-compare-equality-to-true-or-false.patch 0014-Qt-Don-t-compare-equality-to-true-or-false.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.2