HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
-Wold-style-definition compiler warnings
Noticed this in passing:
I can't think of a reason not to clean all of these up.
#2 Updated by Jacob Nevins over 1 year ago
- File m-fix-old-style-definition.patch m-fix-old-style-definition.patch added
- File 30-fix-old-style-definition.patch 30-fix-old-style-definition.patch added
- File 26-fix-old-style-definition.patch 26-fix-old-style-definition.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Almost all of these are
foo() instead of
- We haven't been shy about correcting these before (703b2169a4)
- The relevant function looks like it might originally have been ours (0928ce1167)
- The code it was probably forked from (ancestor of this) has long since gone to new-style definitions
- This code dies with S2_6
(Old X version history is surprisingly hard to find!)