HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Support correctly negative tech reqs in obsolete_by vectors
obsolete_byvectors negative (most reasonably, to disable getting by conquest things you can't operate without breaking them). This way seems generally supported by the engine but sometimes arises messages as like this tech obsoletes this improvement, as the
presentfield is not checked:
- message about wonder obsoletion,
- Gtk clients improvement help
Maybe somewhere else.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 5 months ago
- File 0023-Avoid-erroneous-improvement-obsoletion-messages.patch 0023-Avoid-erroneous-improvement-obsoletion-messages.patch added
- File 0016-Avoid-erroneous-improvement-obsoletion-messages.patch 0016-Avoid-erroneous-improvement-obsoletion-messages.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
#4 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 2 months ago
- File 0001-Avoid-erroneous-improvement-obsoletion-messages.patch 0001-Avoid-erroneous-improvement-obsoletion-messages.patch added
Master patch rebased against current HEAD. Old master (from time before S3_1 was branched) patch still applies to S3_1.