HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Standardize extra action selection dialog info
The additional details that appears next to the probability of success on the action selection dialog buttons gives action specific information.
The Qt client and the GTK clients used to show remaining shields of the current production for "Help Wonder". The SDL 2 client used to show estimated recurring revenue for "Establish Trade Route" and estimated one time bonus for "Establish Trade Route" and "Enter Marketplace".
Have them all show everything.
#1 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik over 1 year ago
- File 2.6-Standardize-extra-action-selection-dialog-info.patch 2.6-Standardize-extra-action-selection-dialog-info.patch added
- File 3.0-Standardize-extra-action-selection-dialog-info.patch 3.0-Standardize-extra-action-selection-dialog-info.patch added
- File 0012-Standardize-extra-action-selection-dialog-info.patch 0012-Standardize-extra-action-selection-dialog-info.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.3