HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
"Paradrop Unit" can sometimes invade during peace
A non civilian unit can in certain situations paradrop deep into the territory of a player its owner has peace with. The unit then ends up unable to move at all.
#3 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik 10 months ago
- File 2.6-classic-armistice-peace-in-3-turns.sav 2.6-classic-armistice-peace-in-3-turns.sav added
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 3.0.0 to 2.6.3
Instructions to reproduce: Load attached save game. Take the player "o". Wait for the armistice to expire. Paradrop to a tile that is known but hasn't been seen after you loaded the savegame.
#4 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik 10 months ago
- File 2.6-Refresh-non-fogged-borders-on-player-map-load.patch 2.6-Refresh-non-fogged-borders-on-player-map-load.patch added
- File 3.0-Refresh-non-fogged-borders-on-player-map-load.patch 3.0-Refresh-non-fogged-borders-on-player-map-load.patch added
- File 3.1-Refresh-non-fogged-borders-on-player-map-load.patch 3.1-Refresh-non-fogged-borders-on-player-map-load.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved