HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
sdl2: Road building button not enabled
sdl2-client never enables Road building button, though one can build road to the same tile with Connect-Road button.
The culprit seems to be the fact that first check "can_unit_do_activity(pUnit, ACTIVITY_GEN_ROAD)" is made without target while Road building is an activity which always requires target.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 1 year ago
- File 0013-sdl2-Fix-enabling-buttons-for-activities-that-requir.patch 0013-sdl2-Fix-enabling-buttons-for-activities-that-requir.patch added
- File 0010-sdl2-Fix-enabling-buttons-for-activities-that-requir.patch 0010-sdl2-Fix-enabling-buttons-for-activities-that-requir.patch added
- File 0008-sdl-2-Fix-enabling-buttons-for-activities-that-requi.patch 0008-sdl-2-Fix-enabling-buttons-for-activities-that-requi.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.3
Also other activities that require target similarly affected. In S2_6 also sdl-client affected.