HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Resolve BUG_URL for near future
As new users cannot get to hostedredmine, we should advertise some other way for reporting bugs for them, i.e., we should set BUG_URL to point to a place where bugs can actually be reported.
For the immediate future I propose freeciv-dev mailing list as the bug reporting address.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 5 months ago
- File 0016-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch 0016-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch added
- File 0012-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch 0012-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch added
- File 0010-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch 0010-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 5 months ago
- File 0023-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch 0023-Set-BUG_URL-to-point-to-freeciv-dev-mailing-list.patch added
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 2.6.3 to 184.108.40.206
- Patch for 220.127.116.11 release that also rewords text around BUG_URL in helpdata.txt to not speak about an email list as a bug tracking system. Such a change can easily go to the branch that is about to terminate after the release, while I'm a bit hesitant to include it to braches that will live to time when there's bug tracking system again.
#5 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 5 months ago
Marko Lindqvist wrote:
- Patch for 18.104.22.168 release that also rewords text around BUG_URL in helpdata.txt to not speak about an email list as a bug tracking system.
I'm a bit hesitant to include it to braches that will live to time when there's bug tracking system again.
I now think we should have the thing properly spelled out in all branches, so going to update S3_0 and master patches. S2_6 can use already submitted S2_6_2 patch.