HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Validate city worker tasks
A corrupt worker task can cause issues. Refuse to accept bad worker tasks sent over the network. Purge corrupt worker tasks that gets into a city via a bug or a savegame.
#1 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik about 2 months ago
- File 0002-Validate-city-worker-tasks.patch 0002-Validate-city-worker-tasks.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.1.0
3.1 only patch for now. I suspect this problem exists in earlier versions of Freeciv too. Will check later.
#5 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik about 2 months ago
- File 2.6-Validate-city-worker-tasks.patch 2.6-Validate-city-worker-tasks.patch added
- File 3.0-Validate-city-worker-tasks.patch added
- File 3.1-Validate-city-worker-tasks.patch added
Marko Lindqvist wrote:
sanitycheck.c runs only in debug builds.
Thank you for pointing this out.