HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Make city_tile() a macro
It's called from time-critical functions and as a simple accessor there's no point in having function call overhead. Also makes it possible for the compiler to use pcity->tile value already in a register.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 1 year ago
- File 0045-Make-city_tile-a-macro.patch 0045-Make-city_tile-a-macro.patch added
- File 0023-Make-city_tile-a-macro.patch 0023-Make-city_tile-a-macro.patch added
- File 0014-Make-city_tile-a-macro.patch 0014-Make-city_tile-a-macro.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.3