HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
!/home/ricardo/Área de Trabalho/teste_tppi/redmine.jpeg!
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
Features¶Some of the main features of Redmine are:
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
Read more about Redmine features in http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Features.
Documentation¶You can read the Redmine guide.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Logo and Icon
- Third Party Tools