HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
The Flathead Valley branch of Montana Programmers is hosting a Hack-a-Thon!The goal of the hack-a-thon is to:
- Connect the software development community in the Flathead Valley
- Provide an environment for cross-domain teaching and learning
- Have fun learning and writing great software
- Provide a positive impact on each other and our community
- 30 minutes of recap and summarization
- 30 minutes of a presentation on an interesting topic (could be software development, dev operations, new tools, etc)
- 2 hours of coding and social interaction
You don't need to make every meeting, but participation is highly encouraged. By using this website, our hope is to allow all people the ability to participate on their own schedule. Obviously we can hack during the meetings, but pairing up and hacking in-between meetings in highly encouraged. Details for the project will be in the Wiki.
Also available in: Atom